Do you love your job? Do you feel as though you are fulfilling your life's purpose? Are you getting everything you want out of the hours you invest to make money or are you just going through the motions of a job that you don't care about, just to bring home a paycheck? Do you feel like you have more to give to the world than you are currently able to give?
There are great opportunities to expand your self-care, self love, self-development and bank account. A few years ago I made a list of what I wanted to be doing...Included on this list was:
- Work with a company I care deeply about with products that resonate and make the world a better place.
- Find a company with good ethics and values; in which they had a social, environmental and global mission.
- I love sales and the relationships that are created when you work with someone to provide solutions to them.
- Work from home and still have a flexible enough schedule to spend time with my littles.
- Make money, in order to significantly contribute to my family.
- To have an impact on the world and help to empower and give dignity to other people.
These are just a few things on my list, but I'm happy to say that I've found them all. If your list includes any or all of these goals, let me know! I love what I do and who I've become because of the personal development I've experienced by working in this company. This is truly a path to incredible expansion both inward and outward and if you are ready to go big & change the world, I can help you.